College Grad

I was really nervous about this session because up until now, I had really only taken pictures of kids.  But, I think I did really well.  This was a session for this guy:

IMG_5625blog


He's graduating from University of Phoenix on November 6th (Congrats!), and needed pictures for graduation announcements.

IMG_5648blog


IMG_5724blog


Of course, we took a few family shots as well!

IMG_5687blog


IMG_5693blog


Isn't this such a gorgeous family?

IMG_5723blog


IMG_5737blog


Congratulations you guys!!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the graduate!! Love the sunset shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..these are gorgeous!! You did fabulous for your first time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job- the family shots are sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely fantastic!! Love the lighting, too - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the family shots! I was just telling my husband I would love to see college seniors start doing more sessions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots, I especially like the one in his cap and gown with the gorgeous light behind him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you did! These look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures...and congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work! Excellent job with the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posing men can be so intimidating for me! Great job! I love #2!

    ReplyDelete