Dexter

Meet baby Dexter. Again!

I recently took a class on newborn photography. It's was all about combining lifestyle and posed images into a newborn session. It was amazing, and I couldn't wait to try it out. So naturally when my friend brought her baby home, they were my guinea pigs. In the past I have only done posed newborn shoots. It's very time consuming and can be extremely frustrating when the baby is refusing to sleep. It's very hard to get that "perfect" shot, let alone 10-15 (as promised with your package). So, giving this new spin on my newborn shoots is a breath of fresh air. I LOVE it! Baby Dexter was cranky and refused to sleep, but since we took the time to take some family pictures as well, we ended up with so many adorable shots! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!









I love baby yawns!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i love the baby yawn one so cute! and the mommy and baby kissing one aww

    ReplyDelete