Joshua & Brieanna's Engagement Preview

I had the opportunity to photograph another couple on Saturday. We had so much fun and they were really good sports. We did a lot of walking around Downtown Mesa and it was HOT outside. As we are now in triple digits here in the valley, I think it's safe to say that this was my last session for the season. I will however still be doing indoor sessions, lifestyle family sessions and newborns.

This also may be a good time to mention that I just found out that I am pregnant with baby #3!!!

I am due early January so I am not sure how long into fall I will be taking sessions. If you are planning of a fall session, I know I will be taking sessions in October, but I am not sure about November, and definitely nothing in December. Just something to keep in mind!

Anyway, onto to these adorable pictures!




 Congratulations you two!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment